Shriram Critical Illness Care Rider
In this policy, the investment risk in the investment portfolio is borne by the policyholder.
The Linked Insurance products do not offer any liquidity during the first five years of the contract.
The policyholders will not be able to surrender/withdraw the monies invested in Linked Insurance
Products completely or partially till the end of fifth year.
BENEFITS UNDER THE RIDER*
Shriram Critical Illness Care Rider (UIN – 128A014V01) is a linked rider which covers SIX major critical illnesses- cancer of specified severity, first heart attack – of specified severity, Stroke resulting in permanent symptoms, Kidney failure requiring regular dialysis, Open chest CABG, and Major organ /bone marrow transplant.
The rider pays 100% of the Critical Illness Care rider sum assured in the event of the life assured being first diagnosed with any of the covered critical illnesses any time after 90 days from the date of commencement/revival and life assured survived for at least 30 days from the date of first diagnosis. First diagnosis shall relate to the first diagnosis during the policy term.
- Unit Linked life insurance products are different from traditional life insurance products and are subject to the market risk factors.
- The premium paid in Unit Linked life insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of the fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his / her decisions.
- Shriram Life is only the name of the Life insurance company and Shriram Critical Illness Care Rider is only the name of the unit linked insurance contract and does not in any way indicate the quality of the plan, its future prospects or returns.
- Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges, from your insurance agent or the intermediary or policy document issued by the insurance company.
- The various funds offered under this contract are the names of the funds and do not in any way indicate the quality of these plans, their future prospects or returns.
- The past performance of the fund options is not indicative of future performance of these funds.
*Benefits under the rider are payable only if the base plan is in force.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
IRDAI Regn No. 128
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRADULENT OFFERS
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
The Trade Logo displayed above belongs to Shriram Value Services Limited (“SVS”) and used by Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited under a License agreement.”
ARN: SLIC/Elec/Mar 2021/132