SHRIRAM LIFE SMART PROTECTION PLAN SP
We share memorable moments with our family and our loved ones. We work hard to ensure that we provide prosperity to our family members. While we enjoy and cherish those moments we also need to ensure that we have secured our family towards unfortunate events of life. To meet such needs Shriram Life presents Smart Protection Plan SP (UIN: 128N090V02), a single premium term plan, so that you can sit back and relax without worrying about regular payments.It provides life cover along with optional Accidental Cover or Critical Illness Cover.
Single premium – Pay once and avail life insurance for the entire policy term
Option to avail enhanced protection
Minimum policy term – 6 years
In case of death of the life assured within the policy term
- Silver Option : “Death Sum Assured” is paid immediately in lump sum to the nominee and the policy terminates
- Gold Option : “Death Sum Assured” is paid immediately in lump sum to the nominee and the policy terminates.
In case of Accidental death, an additional benefit equal to death sum assured is paid to the nominee & the policy terminates.
- *Diamond Option :
- If death occurs first : “Death Sum Assured” is paid immediately in lump sum to the nominee and the policy terminates.
- If Critical Illness occurs first : On first confirmed diagnosis of any of the covered critical illnesses, a critical illness benefit of 25% of Sum Assured is paid immediately in lump sum and the policy continues for life cover only till the end of the policy term. On death of the life assured during the rest of the policy term “Death Sum Assured” less the critical illness benefit already paid will be paid immediately in lump sum and the policy terminates.
No Critical illness benefit shall be paid during the waiting period
* Diamond Option is not available for POS
# For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale, T&C apply
There is no maturity benefit under this plan
Waiting period (applicable for CI benefit only) is a period of first 90 days from the date of acceptance of risk. During this period the CI benefit is not payable.
The plan pays Critical Illness benefit in the event of the life assured being first diagnosed with any of the covered critical illnesses any time after waiting period.
for POS Policies
65 Years for POS
PREMIUM PAYING TERM
₹ 3, 00,000 (for ages 40 years and below)
₹ 1, 00,000 (for ages above 40 years)
₹ 14 Lakhs
IRDAI Regn No. 128
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTIOUS/FRADULENT OFFERS
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
The Trade Logo displayed above belongs to Shriram Value Services Limited (“SVS”) and used by Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited under a License agreement.”
ARN – SLIC/Elec/Dec 2020/42
Read the policy document here